Sunday, February 27, 2011

Called in Sick

So, it happened, but it wasn't a bad thing.  I missed a blogging day.  Net-net?   Was out late at a little get together up the street and was just too damn tired to do anything when I got home.  The get together was with the same person who asked me about the lack of positive male role models in my life, and we hung out with some couples.   Had some snackies, beverages, and watched a marriage video.  I was really skeptical, as I was kinda expecting a Jesus-loves-you kinda thing, but it was a suprisingly good video and I enjoyed it, as did the SO.  It was nice.

I am out of emotional gas and haven't really slept for a couple of days what with all the new stuff I've been working through, so with that, I am out, but will do my regular post later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment